Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008

Conceptual Shooting with Kate

After a long time Kate and myself worked together again.
It was a conceptual shoot for a competition for fotocommunity.de
It was funny and relaxing.
We are a good team, we understand us without words and I think the photos are quite good.
Come into my little world Ornithophobie
Golden Cage

While we are taking the photos on the acre, a little dog came to us andn looked what we do.
This was the fourth time that a dog stand beside me during a photoshoting...
Love dogs cameras or photographers?? Or just my models???XD
trapped in silence

During the clothing change and I made a few behind the scene shoots.
There you see my lovable 14year old VW Golf and Kates Bird Cage.
She's doing her green make up for the second part of the shooting in the green field.

Keine Kommentare: