Sonntag, 11. April 2010

Creative Day

Had a great day with my girls yesterday.
9 hour photoshooting, a lot of coffe, a lot of fun .
Kate and me build a new creative team. Model and photographer, because we both think we are an amazing team. We have a different style of photography, but great ideas together. And Kate is a wonderful Make-up Artist too XD

We had a lot of fun with wigs, ballons. totally crazy, totally us XD
And, my total joy of the day: Kate made amazing Portraits from me.
Like the most photographers I didn't like to be in front of the camera.

Let's speak pictures:





Kate with accessory for the "Tree-Shooting"



Me with a pink ballon



Kate and me



Selfportrait




Make-up for the "Tree-Shooting":





Me and my EOS 400D:



I wear my sunglasses at night....


gauze bandages...





A portrait from me, taken by Kate, Retouching by me:


My crazy girls and me:


And now, I'm still totally tired. Must retouch a few photos from this day, and still a few portraits from the last weeks....

1 Kommentar:

Lisa Lotte hat gesagt…

Sieht ja spannend aus :) Toll, ich schau gleich mal bei Flickr nach ob schon Bilder da sind xD