Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Vernissage Flyer

The time goes by very fast. Now the Flyer for the exhibition is finished: Thx a lot to Tina for the wonderful text about me and to Saskia Sanders from Berghotel Johanneshöhe for the beautyfull Flyer.
Here's the link to the exhibition informations: 
http://www.johanneshoehe.de/home/vernissage-kiarablack-photography.html 

 And don't forget: I'm still having a competition.
 1. Like my FB Page : Kiara Black Photography on Facebook

2. Share this Photo: Photoshooting Competition Be sure to share it public, not only with your friends!
I only can see, that you shared the photo, if you share it public!


Deadline is: 5. August 2012 The winner will be choosen by lot and notified via Facebook. The Shooting will take place in my Studio in Germany. Travelling expenses will not be assumed.

Keine Kommentare: