Sonntag, 22. März 2009

Landscape photos

I still need some landscape photographys for my fotodesign portfolio....
Yesterday the sun was burning and it was such a nice day, so my mom, Daniel and me drive around the Westerwald in Hessen, searching for some nice lake..
We found the Wiesensee. It was very nice there... I had a little holiday feeling XD




Then I realized again: I need a new lens.....
Must spend money XD

Today I'll do my last shooting for a longer time, because my final exams are in 8 weeks now. And after this I have 2 weeks to write my conseption for the praktical examina...
From May 2 till June 15 I can send my portfolio to the university in munich....
I'm so hopefull that they will give me the chance to learn there more about photography and photography design...

Keine Kommentare: