Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009

Germanys Next Topdesigner

Today we had our result day and get our certifications themed " Germanys Next Topdesigner"
It was so funny. We had an orange carpet and our teacher and the examination board sat in front of us, on a orange table.
Then our teacher comes, dressed like a charlady and said, that the IHK couldn't paid for Heidi Klum, so she must di the job.
Everyone of us get called, and she said some funny things about each person.
Then we must walk about the carpet, our catwalk, and get our credentials.
I'm the best from my IHK.. Can't believe it... I had such a bad feeling.



Mona and me in front of our label..


.... and with our teacher


My class in front of the "Brühl'schen Universitätsdruckerei"


After this our class and families eat greek together.

Keine Kommentare: