Donnerstag, 16. September 2010

My September

I'm totally exited, busy and a chaotic this month.
Had a big meeting today for the Exhibition " art in the city" in my hometown.
From Octobre till november a few of my 7 deadly sins pieces will be exhibit in a paint store and the hole project is exhibit nearly a week in the town hall.

On sunday I'm driving to cologne together with Onk and Kate for the preparatory work for Photokina 2010.
From September 21 till 26 you can see my 7 deadly sins in Hall 5.1 Stand H-014.
On September 22 and September 23 Kate and me will be at the Photokina, and the Photokina Party.

I'm looking foreward for a few new photoshootings. Hopefull the weather will be good so that we can take the images outside the studio. Was a bad summer for taking photos.

I'm also searching new stylist, MUAs and Dress- or Accessoir-Designer for upcoming shootings who like to coloborate with me.
If you're interestet write me an email with a example photos at kiara@kiarablack.de You can write in english and german.

Keine Kommentare: