Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

Something or nothing

Orginally I should fly to London in 7 days.
Family and side-seeing holiday with my Mum.
Now my Mum is still in the hospital. The doctors strike.... and we can nothing do then waiting...

I get a call due to my exhebition in september. It's still unclear, They had a few queations. But if I understood the woman on the phone right, I'm in the last round of the selection.
I'm very hopefull... If I'm finally in the selection, it could be the best thing for my previous career as a photographer.

Keine Kommentare: