Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

Vanilla Ice Cream

My Vanilla Ice is ready....
And I used it for a quick shooting
But to the start:
On tuesday my Mum and me went shopping and we found a book with different ice recipe.
So I started yesterday with Vanilla ice. And today I made( or better I'm still making walnut-maple syrup ice.
So, while my walnut-maple syrup ice is in the freezer for 2 hours, I tasted the vanilla ice from yesterday... *YUMMY*
And because of the fact that I love food photography from cooking-books and the fact that in this ice-book aren't so good photos. I tried the first time to photograph food.

And because the facts that I
a) love ice
b) think cooking and baking is very inspiring
c) I need a new project

I will try to create my own ice recipe and make my own ice-making-book. ( I'm sure next week I'll forgett this idea XD)
Vanilla Ice

Keine Kommentare: