Montag, 25. April 2011

New Muse

I found my new Muse.
The wonderful Model Elena Bauer.
I shooted her a month ago for the Cakes Project.
Yesterday she called me if I had time and would shoot with her again.
So we meet us a few ours later.
At first we took a few shoots in the studio with a baroque HairStyling, tulips and black pearls.
As we realized that we had a lot of time till her train back home goes, we decided to go outdoor and making a few photos with natural light.
I love natural light. I will always love it more than studio light, even the studio light is easier and more comfortable to handle than natural light.
After the outdoor shoot we went back to the studio and shoot a few photos there again.

And now: Retouching work!!!
IT#s a long time ago that I had so much fun retouching photos...
Simply amazing!!!
Take a look:

From the second Studio Shooting:

Elena by *Killercatkiara on deviantART

Outdoor:

Spring Editorial by *Killercatkiara on deviantART


Backlight Dream by *Killercatkiara on deviantART

Keine Kommentare: